FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR KONKANI MUSICAL PRODUCTION SCHEME
Terms & Conditions:
- The Goa Konkani Akademi shall, during every financial
year, after notifying through the Press, invite proposals for production of
Musical activity in Konkani. These proposals shall be towards production of
Classical as well as and light modern Konkani musical programme.
- The proposals may be submitted to the Akademi by
institutions working in the field of music, by individual musicians, singers
- Full details (including the financial implications
thereof) concerning the production of the musical programme shall have to be
submitted. These will contain the names of the lyricists, composer, singer,
accompanists so and so forth. The application shall also have to furnish
details regarding the nature of the production and its speciality.
- The Recommendation Committee consisting of experts in
Musical on receiving the proposal from the applicants and after scrutinizing
them will recommend the deserving ones for the financial assistance
- The Akademi will decide as to how to utilize the
financial provisions made under this section of music, basing its
consideration on the scope of the programmes, its merits, the experience of
those involved in its production and relevant particulars.
- i) The financial assistance sanctioned shall be limited
to the production cost and
the expenses incurred for the
first performance only
ii) An Observer shall be
present on behalf of the Akademi and the financial assistance will be paid on
the basis of the observer’s report.
iii) The date, time and
venue of the first performance shall have to be intimated to the Akademi at
lest eight days earlier
- The holder of the sanction for financial assistance from
the Akademi under this scheme shall be free to receive any help from any other
source, either in cash or in kind.
- During every performance staged under this scheme, it is
mandatory to make a/an mention/announcement that “Goa Konkani Akademi has
extended financial assistance to the production of the programme”
- The Akademi shall disburse the amount sanctioned under
this scheme after the first performance is staged but not before receiving
certified bills of the entire expenditure, photographs, newspaper cutting /
clipping of news / advertisements / reviews (Photostat copies) and other
relevant details regarding the musical programme.